– 3+ years of qualified experiences
– Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Irvine, CA
Role: You will be responsible for designing structural building systems and preparing detailed structural engineering drawings and calculations. Responsibilities will also include construction administration services and collaboration with architectural and engineering teams
- Provide structural design for various commercial projects such retail centers and auto dealerships
- Provide necessary coordination with architect/other consultants provide necessary construction for the city approval
- Provide necessary response to the city plan check comments to ensure city approval
- Coordinating work load with junior engineer and drafting department to produce construction document in the timely manner
- Coordinate with general contractors to provide necessary alternative design and fix to ensure the construction finished in the timely manner and within budget.
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in state of California
- Advanced level of proficiency in structural engineering design, planning and analysis
Send us your CV/Resume at HR@gc-se.com
Grimm & Chen participates in the E-Verify Program.